>

Monday, September 21, 2009

Book - "The Betrayal - The Lost Life of Jesus"

I try to buy some of my favorite books when my budget allows, but I also have many of the books I read from my local library. The very joy of reading about ancient times and different cultures - I am a "geek history", as my daughter will do.I have read many books in the library of the authors Kathleen O'Neal Gear and W. Michael Gear, and read all written by those who are on the shelves of my library, but there are some still left could get from other libraries outside. For weeks I saw one of the tools of books entitled "The Betrayal: The Lost Life of Jesus", but seemed quite different from other books, many of whom are from a series of historical novels based on the Anasazi Peoples, it there was an old Pueblo people with whom I fell in love carefully. I have great respect and sincere admiration for the old people in this country, which unfortunately is all forgotten, but their lifestyle, beliefs and traditions held only "alive thanks to authors such as Gears, which obviously love and admire these people. I at least glad that they put so much time and effort to research their books, and I must say it is worth.


Yes, the book is fiction, but footnotes in the book was all worth it examined the existing evidence should have a clear challenge to find. Religion, like politics, is a sensitive issue for most people, and I suspect that many would consider this lovely and loving book written as profane and disrespectful. For me, this book will always be very special, and sometimes I daydream about what could have all these thousands of years ago. I would love to meet this Jesus.


Anyway, I finally decided to check "The Betrayal: The Lost Life of Jesus" about a month before the library, and I am very glad I did. I was humbled to learn that Gears researched material for this book more 30 years, and only took me a few days to read it because I was unable to testify. I read it during one available for leisure. er virkelig blevet en af de mest spændende, betagende og helt vidunderlige bøger, jeg har nogensinde har læst. To think of Jesus as described in the novel really made me happy, even though death is always injured recently. Of course, I fell in love with Brother Barnabas and every one of the "conspirators". Bravery and selflessness, he will tear flow, and their belief in what had been their goal in life to find the most sacred place on earth, was very emotional for me.


I think Gears believe in their art and love for writing is breathtaking and moving stories that capture the soul and to have a heart. They make a miracle, and I appreciate the fact that there are writers as those who will write the book come alive for their readers. I do not know, but I am one of the biggest fans.

Article Source: http://www.shopingsave.com

No comments:

Post a Comment